Storyline

A Thai girl called Cee follows her sister into the movie business. Although her career as an actress is taking off, her love life takes a nose dive after she finds out that her boyfriend, Aof, has a new girlfriend. She breaks up with him only to find out later that the new girl friend is dead. Shortly after, Cee then feels like she is being haunted by a ghost.



Movie details My Ex 2, Haunted Lover

Release : 2010-02-03
Genre :
Runtime : 83 minutes
Company :

Cast

Ratchawin WongviriyaasCee
Atthama ChiwanitchapanasBowie
Thongpoom SiripipatasAof
Marion AffolterasYing
Pete ThongjuaasKarn


Search Result :

My World 2.0 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My World 2.0 is the debut studio album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber, released on March 19, 2010, by Island Records. It is considered the second half of ...
My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006) - IMDb
With Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson, Anna Faris, Rainn Wilson. When a regular guy dumps a superhero of her neediness, she uses her powers to make his life a living hell.
Naked Pictures Of My Ex-Girlfriends: Mark Helfrich ...
Naked Pictures Of My Ex-Girlfriends [Mark Helfrich] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Cultural nostalgia is omnipresent as we enter the new ...
Download-Spiele - Kostenlose Spiele-Downloads fr PC | Big Fish
Lade Dir Spiele bei Big Fish runter. Alle Spiele-Downloads sind 100% sicher und knnen gefahrlos runtergeladen werden. Keine Werbung und kein Spam - Ausschlielich ...
Here, My Dear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here, My Dear is a studio double album by soul musician Marvin Gaye, released December 15, 1978 on Tamla Records. Recording sessions for the album took place at ...
Jenna Korf: Why Does My Husband's Ex-Wife Hate Me?
Janine from Santa Ana, California asks: "Why does my husband's ex-wife hate me? I've never done anything to her." Well, Janine, you're in good company ...
Relationships: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News
Big News on Relationships. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Relationships.
Vanity License Plates
Plates Comments; 0 -CSHFLW: Negative Cashflow. In Missouri, the state usually fills in any spaces on a vanity plate with a "-". This person has the most creative use ...
Google
Das Beste fr Ihr Tablet und Smartphone: hier sind die Top-Apps von Google
Can You Love Someone & Still Have Feelings For Your Ex?
Im not going to answer all of the questions lest I incriminate myself. *Pleads fifth* Nice story!! I do believe you can love someone and still have feelings for an ...

Categories:

Leave a Reply